Keep It Green Solutions Limited is one of Europe’s leading core brokers involved in the purchase and supply of all types of passenger car, light and heavy commercial core products. We like to build strong relationships with our customers, so that we can do our best to source the parts we know the customer will need, either by receiving forecast needs lists, or by building up a port-folio of the parts a customer would purchase in the past, and using that to plan our future core sourcing to make sure we have the parts the customer will need.
When you request our service or make an enquiry, we will collect some personal information about you, including; your name, business address, contact telephone numbers, your e-mail address. We require this information for a number of different reasons including, communicating with you as we provide our service to you, for invoicing purposes, and for marketing and other activities. If you wish to place an order with us we will require you to fill in a customer data sheet taking your business details in order that we can create and fulfil your order.
Keep It Green Solutions has created this Privacy Statement under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. The statement is for your information and it covers how we collect, use, disclose, transfer and store your personal and business data.
1. Introduction and General Terms
Keep It Green Solutions is committed to protecting your personal information when you are using our services. We want our services to be safe, transparent and reliable. This Privacy Statement relates to our use of any personal information we collect from you.
It also relates to our use of any personal information you provide to us by phone, SMS, email, in letters and other correspondence and in person.
In order to provide you with the full range of Keep It Green Solutions services, we sometimes need to collect information about you.
This Privacy Statement explains the following:
– What information Keep It Green Solutions may collect about you
– How Keep It Green Solutions will use information we collect about you
– When Keep It Green Solutions may use your details to contact you
– Whether Keep It Green Solutions will disclose your details to anyone else
– Your choices regarding the personal and business information you provide to us
Keep It Green Solutions is committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. No system of data storage can be completely secure; if you have any concerns or complaints that your personal data held by Keep It Green Solutions could have been compromised e.g. someone could have discovered your personal details held by us, please get in touch straight away. Our contact details are at section 14 of this statement.
2. What information will Keep It Green Solutions collect about me?
Keep It Green Solutions will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
– Ensuring that we have accurate information so that we may communicate with you and keep you updated of developments as we provide our service to you including invoicing and delivery information. – To build a picture of your supply needs to allow us to build our stock profile and meet your needs promptly and efficiently. – Ensuring that we have consent and that we hold accurate information so that we may contact you at a future date for the purposes of quality control, surveys or other research purposes and for and marketing – Ensuring that we have accurate information for internal reporting, for example, reporting to our Directors or reporting to other interested stakeholders.
4. When will Keep It Green Solutions contact me?
– In relation to any correspondence we receive from you or any other parties involved in the goods or service provision we provide for you, for example address details to delivery companies for the delivery of goods. – In relation to any financial questions or issues, or to our accountants for audit purposes. – To invite you to participate in surveys about Keep It Green Solutions’ services – For reporting, research and marketing purposes
5. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
Keep It Green Solutions will only send you marketing emails or contact you where you have agreed to this by giving us your consent. From time to time we may also contact you to ask your views about the service has Keep It Green Solutions provided to you. We may personalise the message content based upon any information you have provided to us.
If you want to stop all personalised messages from Keep It Green Solutions, including targeted marketing messages you can contact us at any time and instruct us to stop. We will, of course, stop. This will not affect your ability to place orders with us, however we will still need to contact you in relation to orders.
6. Will Keep It Green Solutions share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information within the Keep It Green Solutions except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies). We do not sure your personal or business data with any other third parties. Except where you have consented to us sharing your information with other parties involved in the goods or service we provide to you, including, for example, delivery companies to deliver goods ordered.
Generally, we will use your information within Keep It Green Solutions and will only share it outside Keep It Green Solutions where you have requested it via a data portability request, or given your consent. In the unlikely event Keep It Green Solutions would be required to share your personal or business data, Keep It Green Solutions requires all third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and requires that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes and only use your information for reasons associated with the goods or services we provide for you.
7. How long will Keep It Green Solutions keep my information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the purpose of the supply or goods of services and for any legal requirements, such as for tax or accounting purposes. It is anticipated that we will hold your personal and business information for a period of 7 years after the last order that you place with us; this is a legal requirement which we have to meet.
8. Can I delete my data?
You can always ask for your information to be deleted by Keep It Green Solutions. However, please bear in mind that we are required to hold your information for a minimum period of 7 years for legal reasons if you have placed an order with us.
Deleting the information Keep It Green Solutions holds about you will erase any personal information we have about you and it will mean any data we hold about how you that we use in future; will be made anonymous.
9. Can I find out what personal information Keep It Green Solutions holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 you have the right to request a copy of the personal information Keep It Green Solutions holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved identification). We will use reasonable efforts consistent with our legal duty to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files. Please address requests and questions about this or any other question about this Privacy Statement to Francesca Collins, Keep It Green Solutions Limited UK, Units 1-6, 14 & 15 Pembroke Business Centre, Gardiners Lane South, Basildon, Essex, SS14 3HX. Tel: 01268 285888.
We will need two copies of forms of identification, which can be:
– Driving licence
– Birth certificate
– Utility bill (from last 3 months)
– Current vehicle registration document
– Bank statement (from last 3 months)
10. Web browser cookies
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer, tablet or mobile phone (all referred to here as a “device”) web browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your web browser if your browser’s preferences allow it. Many websites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows. Similar technologies are also often used within emails to understand whether the email has been read or if any links have been clicked.
b) Other information collected from web browsers. Your web browser may also provide the information about your device, such as an IP address and details about the browser that you are using.
Google Analytics collects information such as visitor device and the browser being used.
11. Do Not Track (DNT) browser setting
DNT is a feature offered by some browsers which, when enabled, sends a signal to websites to request that your browsing is not tracked, such as by third party ad networks, social networks and analytic companies.
The Keep It Green Solutions website does not respond to DNT requests
12. Changes to Keep It Green Solutions Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may be updated from time to time so you may wish to check it each time you submit personal information to Keep It Green Solutions. If you do not agree to any changes, please do not continue to use the Keep It Green Solutions’ website or submit personal information to Keep It Green Solutions. You can also delete your personal data that Keep It Green Solutions holds at any time – (Subject to any legal reasons we may have to keep some of the data we hold about you). If material changes are made to the Privacy Statement, for instance affecting how we would like to use your personal information, we will provide a more prominent notice (including, for certain services, email notification of Privacy Statement changes).
13. Sharing of your data with others
As part of the goods or service that we provide it may be necessary to share information we hold about you with third parties, e.g. delivery companies. If you do not want us to share your personal information with any third party please let us know immediately. You also have the right to ask us to share your personal data with anyone you wish.